FLEXTEND® IS RECOMMENDED FOR PAIN AND DYSFUNCTION
ASSOCIATED WITH REPETITIVE
STRAIN INJURIES AND OTHER MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS OF THE UPPER EXTREMITIES.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Guyon's Syndrome
- DeQuervains Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Parapresis
- Trigger Finger
- Short Flexor Tendons
- Tendon Repair Injuries
- Shoulder Impingement
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
FLEXTEND® is a patented, multifunctional
exercise system that provides relief by correcting the strength imbalance
that exists between the strong, overused flexor muscles that "close" the
hand, and the weak, underdeveloped extensor muscles that "open" the
hand. FLEXTEND® actively stretches the finger, wrist, and elbow
flexors and finger adductors, while strengthening the finger, wrist
and elbow extensors and finger abductors simultaneously.
- Alleviates pain and dysfunction associated
w/ RSI's and direct trauma.
- Improves wrist flexion and finger MP, PIP
and DIP joint flexion.
- Increases finger, wrist, and elbow extension,
and finger abduction.
- Increases radial and ulnar deviation of
- Dramatically Increases grip-strength and
muscle endurance levels.
- Reduces adhesions and scar tissue caused
by injury or trauma.
- Stabilizes the finger, wrist, elbow and
- Improves finger, hand, arm and shoulder
- Corrects structural imbalances affecting
the upper extremity.
- Increases range of motion of all upper
- L-3912 :
WHFO flexion glove w/ elastic finger control
- L-3999 : Unlisted procedure
for upper arm / limb orthosis.
- L-3984 : Upper extremity
fracture orthosis, wrist.
- E-1399 : Swanson finger