FLEXTEND®, FLEXTEND®-RESTORE™, FLEXTEND®-AC and FLEXTEND®-TFT provide
active stretching and strengthening to
the muscles, tendons and fascia of the upper extremity,
including the fingers, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow,
upper arm, shoulder, chest and back, in order to
help create equality of muscle length and strength
which in turn may assist in preventing and rehabilitating
musculoskeletal injuries and muscle imbalances as well
as enhancing overall performance.
FLEXTEND®, FLEXTEND®-RESTORE™, FLEXTEND®-AC and FLEXTEND®-TFT can help reduce pressure around
the finger, wrist, elbow and shoulder joints by
elongating short, restrictive muscles and shortening,
long, weak muscles and tendons to create equality
of muscle strength and muscle length surrounding
the affected joint(s), therefore reducing impingement
of the associated / underlying soft tissues, blood
vessels and nerves.
(such as hand, wrist, forearm and shoulder pain,
and numbness and tingling sensations in the fingers,
hands and elbows) often subside when pressure
to the median, ulnar, radial nerves or Brachial
Plexus, as a whole, are reduced.
FLEXTEND®, FLEXTEND®-AC and FLEXTEND®-TFT can assist in the reduction of
symptoms associated with RSI's and other musculoskeletal
conditions through the following methods:
- Reduction of nerve impingement/compression, numbness,
tingling, pain, etc.
- Decreases in fatigue and cramping
of the hands, arms and shoulders.
- Increases in range of motion
and flexibility of the entire upper extremity.
- Increases in dexterity and coordination of the
- Increases in shoulder, elbow,
wrist, and finger extension.
- Increases in finger, wrist, elbow
and shoulder flexion.
- Increases in finger abduction.
- Increases in grip strength and endurance.
- Increases in circulation of blood and oxygen
to the affected areas.
- Increases in wrist flexion and finger MP, PIP,
DIP joint flexion.
- Increases internal / external
rotation of the shoulder
- Decreases pressure on
For More Information About Musculoskeletal Disorders,