Relief from Carpal Tunnel in 3-Easy Steps

Carpal Tunnel gadgets and gimmicks are a dime-a-dozen – attempting to capitalize on the misery of others for the past 30-years with minimal success.  It’s not so much that there are a ton of carpal tunnel products out there; it’s just that it is really annoying that 99% of them don’t work! 

With individuals suffering failure after failure, they finally choose carpal tunnel surgery as their last option for relief, but this too has minimal long-term success.  So what is a person to do?  Why isn’t there a device that can help get rid of it considering the fact that carpal tunnel syndrome has been recognized for decades, yet no advancements have been made and most physicians cannot agree as to how it even develops.  But I know.  

In 95% of the cases carpal tunnel syndrome is a muscle imbalance while the remaining 5% being edema due to pregnancy or a result of systemic disease such as rheumatoid arthritis.  If you fall in to the 95%, “muscle imbalance” category, here is what you do:

1) Stretch the finger and wrist flexor muscles that “close” the hands.
2) Strengthen the finger and wrist extensor muscles that “open” the hands.
3) Strengthen your back (latissimus dorsi) and posterior shoulder girdle (rear deltoid) so you don’t slouch.  Performing activities with poor posture significantly compounds the stress to the hands and wrists, which help increase the likelihood of developing carpal tunnel or exacerbates existing symptoms.

That’s it. The solution for many is to just quit being lazy, be proactive, and take your health into your own hands.  Performing stretches and exercises to make sure that the muscle surrounding any joint such as the wrist, finger, ankle, knee, are strong and “equal”, can correct imbalance issues that help eliminate the symptoms of carpal tunnel and many other repetitive strain injuries.  For more information about repetitive strain injuries, visit the Occupational Safety & Health Administration

This entry was posted in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply