If you’re interested in repetitive strain injury (RSI) statistics regarding the average time away from work after carpal tunnel surgery, which RSI’s are most prevalent in males vs. females and which jobs were designated as “high risk”, then you will want to check out this page at repetitive-strain.com. The more you know about the level of risks associated with certain jobs and activities, the better prepared you will be to help yourself and others prevent the development of repetitive strain injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger. Be wise and stay healthy!
- Preventing and Treating Tennis Elbow in Tennis Players (Part V)
- Preventing and Treating Tennis Elbow in Tennis players (Part-IV)
- Preventing and Treating Tennis Elbow in Tennis players (Part-III)
- The Prevention and Treatment of Tennis Elbow In Tennis Players (Part-II)
- The Prevention and Treatment of Tennis Elbow In Tennis Players (Part-I)